- Valor students regularly experience God’s love and know that God has a plan and purpose for their life.
- Valor students know, love and serve God and make Him known to others.
- Valor students grow in character and spiritual discernment; and in making wise choices — body, mind, spirit, friends.
- Valor students experience the blessing of being involved in a local Christian community, beyond the Christian community found at Valor.
- Valor students regularly read the Bible and reflect on God’s word as a valuable guidepost for life.
- Valor students excel in verbal, written and technological skills for effective communication.
- Valor students think critically, research, analyze, investigate effectively, draw conclusions, and make wise choices.
- Valor students achieve and display competencies that will enable them to pursue the college and career goals to which they aspire.
- Valor students humbly love and lead others through faith, compassion and service.
- Valor students possess the relational intelligence and relational maturity needed to work cooperatively and effectively with others, including those of other cultures.
- Valor students understand, engage, challenge or support the current social, economic and cultural ideologies of the day.
- Valor students are pursuing their unique passions, seeking to influence the culture for Christ through excellence in all their endeavors.
The Valor Outcomes link back to, and provide further explanation of, the Valor Vision, Mission and Motto. Understanding that these outcomes are lofty expectations, the Valor Board, Leadership, Faculty and Staff commits themselves to accomplish all that is set out herein - fully submitted that only through God's protection, provision and anointing, can anything be accomplished.