College Applications | Timelines | Tasks
College Application Timeline Checklist
College Application Review Form
- Students and parents complete this form to secure the date to have your applications reviewed by the counseling office.
Class of 2018 Application Details
- This document will help you accurately fill out your school information on your college applications.
- A copy of your updated transcript will be mailed with Spring Semester report card to assist with filling out college applications this summer.
Recommendation Letter Process and Other Tips
- Please read thoroughly and complete steps, if you haven’t already.
Parent or Guardian Questionnaire
- A fillable PDF that provides helpful information for your counselor to complete the Counselor Letter of Recommendation
- Complete, sign and email to your counselor by July 1. Counselors will be working on letters throughout the summer.
College Application Checklist
- Outlines specific criteria the student can be following
Paying For College
The following organizations are helpful. As you think about paying for college, consider visiting FAFSA Forecaster, Fastweb or Raise.me
Student-Athletes | First Step
Questions or Concerns
- Lead Academic and College Counselor, Sheila Beckie, will be available over the summer. All other counselors will return to campus Thursday, August 3.