2018–2019 Important Dates
Senior Late Night
Saturday, August 18, 6:00 – 10:00 pm
Class of 2019 will feast on a BBQ dinner, play games, hear from class leadership and prepare for Senior Legacy day.
Monday, August 20 – Friday, August 24
Seniors will be on campus to welcome freshman and begin leaving their legacy with the underclassman through a time of sharing and lunch with the freshman.
- Monday, August 20 – Senior Legacy Day
- Tuesday, August 21 – Senior Opening Day Celebration — Wear your shirts and enjoy some afternoon ice cream.
- Wednesday, August 22 — Arrive hungry in Hawaiian attire for a Torchy’s breakfast burrito.
- Thursday, August 23 — Wear college gear and cool down with snow cones.
- Friday, August 24 — Grab a donut on the way to class in your PJs.
Senior V Photo and Prayer Partner Breakfast
Tuesday, August 28, 7:00 – 7:45 am
Meet at the stadium on the football field. After the V picture seniors will walk over to the Dining Commons to meet their prayer partner for a light breakfast.
Senior Yearbook Photos
If you have not scheduled your senior picture with Monty Nuss, please do so.
Senior Parent Breakfast (Parents Only)
Tuesday, September 11, 7:00 – 8:15 am
Parents, come to the Dining Commons to enjoy fellowship, eat breakfast; and learn about all the senior events for the upcoming year. Ask questions, meet other senior parents and get information navigating the senior year.
Senior and Senior Parent Dinner
Sunday, November 11, 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Senior Parent Breakfast
Tuesday, January 15, 7:00 – 8:15 am
Saturday, March 2 – Monday, March 4
Saturday, April 13
- Monday, May 13
- 8:30 – 10:00 am Senior Math Final
- 10:30 – 12:00 pm Senior History Final
- Tuesday, May 14
- 8:30 – 10:00 am Senior English Final
- 10:30 – 12:00 pm Senior Science Final
Senior Luncheon – Parents and Students
Tuesday, May 21, 12:00 – 2:30 pm
Wednesday, May 22 at Cherry Hills Community Church
Thursday, May 23, 4:00 – 6:00 pm at Cherry Hills Community Church