Senior and Parent Dinner
Sunday, November 11
6:00-8:15 pm, Main Gym
Please come dressed in business casual for a great night of fun, fellowship, and inspiration! Guest speaker Shelley Sadler will encourage you and make you laugh after some fun games and a delicious meal.
This special event is just for seniors and their parents.
About Shelley Sadler
Hey pals! Shelley Q. Sadler here… sure excited to be with y’all! I am from Denver, Colorado, and I have lived here for over 40 years. I am the youngest of 5 children, and, though I am not married, nor do I have any children of my own, I have 8 nieces and nephews (4 nieces, 4 nephews), two great nieces, and one great nephew—and they are all truly precious to me!
I finished high school in 1979, college in 1983, and my Masters in 1999. I am in my 30th year on Young Life staff, and have had the privilege to serve in a number of different roles, including Associate Area Director, Co-Area Director, Area Director, Divisional Women’s Leadership Council, Young Life and WyldLife (i.e., middle school) Team Leader, Special Assistant to the President, and (currently), Senior Mission Specialist. I have also enjoyed numerous summer and Winter Camp “assignments” throughout my YL career (e.g., Head Leader, Work Crew Boss, Program Director, Music, and Speaker)…they are ALWAYS a blessing!
Naturally, my 30-year journey in YL has screamed of God’s faithfulness in both the joys in my life and ministry, as well as a handful of “bumps in the road”. I love being a part of our Lord bringing people to Himself…what a gift. The loves of my life include family, music, and running/walking, and time with my new pup!
Class of 2019 Important Dates
Download a list of all important dates from now until graduation.
This is your opportunity to honor your senior in the back of the Valor yearbook. Prices vary according to deadlines, so get your tribute in earlier to save money. You can begin the process online.
- November 1 - Best Price Deadline
- December 20 - Regular Deadline
- January 22 - Last Chance Deadline
- Class Schedules — Download a PDF of A and B schedules.
- College Application Information
- MBS Bookstore Site — Visit the Valor MBS Bookstore site.
- Valor Library — Access to Valor's Library resources.
- Yearbook, Class Rings and Other Commencement Information
- Chapel Updates — Watch the latest Valor Chapel videos.
- Password Reset Link — Reset your Valor network or Google login.
- Valor Eagles Nest Store — The official source for all Valor apparel and gear.
- Discovery Profile — Manage your Discovery Profile and apply for Discovery Experiences.
- Discovery Service Login — View or submit Discovery service hours.
- Dining at Valor — Description of Valor Food Services.
- School Calendar — View the Valor Master Calendar.
- Student Handbook — Click to access the current student handbook
Student Health & Safety
- Text-A-Tip — Text your tip to 274-637. Start your text message with Valor's keycode: VCHS.