Senior and Parent Dinner
Sunday, November 11
6:00-8:15 pm, Main Gym
Please come dressed in business casual for a great night of fun, fellowship, and inspiration! Guest speaker Shelley Sadler will encourage you and make you laugh after some fun games and a delicious meal.
This special event is just for seniors and their parents.
About Shelley Sadler
Hey pals! Shelley Q. Sadler here… sure excited to be with y’all! I am from Denver, Colorado, and I have lived here for over 40 years. I am the youngest of 5 children, and, though I am not married, nor do I have any children of my own, I have 8 nieces and nephews (4 nieces, 4 nephews), two great nieces, and one great nephew—and they are all truly precious to me!
I finished high school in 1979, college in 1983, and my Masters in 1999. I am in my 30th year on Young Life staff, and have had the privilege to serve in a number of different roles, including Associate Area Director, Co-Area Director, Area Director, Divisional Women’s Leadership Council, Young Life and WyldLife (i.e., middle school) Team Leader, Special Assistant to the President, and (currently), Senior Mission Specialist. I have also enjoyed numerous summer and Winter Camp “assignments” throughout my YL career (e.g., Head Leader, Work Crew Boss, Program Director, Music, and Speaker)…they are ALWAYS a blessing!
Naturally, my 30-year journey in YL has screamed of God’s faithfulness in both the joys in my life and ministry, as well as a handful of “bumps in the road”. I love being a part of our Lord bringing people to Himself…what a gift. The loves of my life include family, music, and running/walking, and time with my new pup!
- Class Schedules — Download a PDF of A and B schedules.
- College Application Information
- MBS Bookstore Site — Visit the Valor MBS Bookstore site.
- Valor Library — Access to Valor's Library resources.
- Yearbook, Class Rings and Other Commencement Information
- Chapel Updates — Watch the latest Valor Chapel videos.
- Password Reset Link — Reset your Valor network or Google login.
- Valor Eagles Nest Store — The official source for all Valor apparel and gear.
- Discovery Profile — Manage your Discovery Profile and apply for Discovery Experiences.
- Discovery Service Login — View or submit Discovery service hours.
- Dining at Valor — Description of Valor Food Services.
- School Calendar — View the Valor Master Calendar.
- Student Handbook — Click to access the current student handbook
Student Health & Safety
- Text-A-Tip — Text your tip to 274-637. Start your text message with Valor's keycode: VCHS.