Welcome to the Valor Parents home page. Here you will find special announcements, links, forms and other resources to help you stay up-to-date with the Valor community.
Modified Schedules & Finals Info
Valor Weekly Newsletter
December 7 @ 7:00 pm
December 8 @ 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm
Valor Center Performance Hall
Daily Community Bible Readings
Parent Volunteer Network
Need a new computer for high school? Take a look at our recommendations.
If your student has an appointment, please call the front desk ahead of the dismissal time and ask your student to stop by the front desk for pass. In order to preserve the learning environment, we are requesting the student pick up their pass before their class so the front desk does not have to interrupt the classroom. Call 303.471.3000.
Late Arrival or Entire Day Absence
If your student will be absent the entire day or arriving late, please call the Attendance Line at 303.471.3100.
Deans Contact Information
It is our privilege as Deans to partner with parents to support students' success. Please note the designated specific contacts for each grade of students, and feel free to reach out to us with your questions, comments or concerns.
Bible Studies and More
Moms in Prayer
This group meets weekly on Wednesdays, 8:00 – 9:00 am in The Chapel. Moms pray for their students and the Valor Community.
Men of Valor
Join Valor Dads Thursdays mornings at 6:30 am in The Valor Center Upper Lobby for study and fellowship.
Mom’s Bible Study
Join Valor Moms on Thursday mornings at 8:10 – 9:30 am in The Valor Center Upper Lobby.
We host events throughout the school year for parents. Topics vary from parenting teens to individual growth.
This confidential email prayer group prays individually for the needs of our entire community. Email Teresa Kozan if you have a heart for prayer and are interested.
- Class Schedules — Download a PDF of A and B schedules.
- MBS Bookstore Site — Visit the Valor MBS Bookstore site.
- Chapel Updates — Watch the latest Valor Chapel videos.
- Password Reset Link — Reset your Valor network or Google login.
- Valor Eagles Nest Store — The official source for all Valor apparel and gear.
- Dining at Valor — Description of Valor Food Services.
- Carpool Information — Connect and carpool with other Valor families through Schoolpool.
- School Calendar — View the Valor Master Calendar.
- Student Handbook — Click to access the current student handbook
Student Health & Safety
- School Resource Officer — The safety of your child on campus is very important to us at Valor. As such, we partner with the Douglas County Sheriff's Office to participate in the School Resource Officer (SRO) program. This program was put into place to positively impact student relationships with law enforcement. Please greet our Valor SRO when on campus and know you have a Douglas County resource available for your questions.
- Reporting — Students can report suspicious behavior directly to law enforcement by downloading the DCSOTips app from the App Store or Google Play.
Student Records & Information
- Magnus Health Portal — Click to access your student's Magnus Health Portal account.