Valor uses SchoolAdmin as an enrollment management system. You can access SchoolAdmin here.
Login Information for Returning Students
Enrollment for returning students opens in January. All current families will receive a welcome email that will provide instructions on how to use SchoolAdmin, our enrollment management system, to enroll for the 2019-2020 academic year.
After you log in to SchoolAdmin, please indicate whether your student will be enrolling for the 2018–2019 school year. If your student will not be returning, you will not complete the remaining checklist items.
If you have more than one student at Valor with one returning and the other(s) not enrolling, please allow two business days before you will be able to make the deposit payment on the student enrolling at Valor.
Login Information for New Students
If your student(s) has been accepted as a new student to Valor, please login with your existing SchoolAdmin username and password here and follow the prompts.
Families with both New and Returning Students
Please login with your new student’s existing SchoolAdmin username and password here. Returning Valor students will automatically link to your new student's account.
Enrollment & Financial Agreement Information
We require both parents to sign an Enrollment & Financial Agreement for each student.
- Valor requires both parents/guardians on record to sign your student’s agreement unless you have previously contacted Valor to waive this requirement.
- Please provide a different email address for each parent when signing the agreement.
- Both signatories should login and/or create a separate SchoolAdmin account to sign the agreement.
The Enrollment Agreement of all students must be signed by both parent’s before the FACTS deposit link will populate and allow the deposit payment to be made.
Contact the Office of Enrollment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-741-3103 prior to completing the agreement if:
- the agreement has a person other than the student’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) listed to sign,
- if the student has only one parent/guardian to sign the agreement.
We are pleased to offer tuition insurance coverage through A.W.G. Dewar, Inc. Families choosing the monthly payment plan are required to participate in the Tuition Refund Plan at the additional cost of $300 per year. If your student withdraws from Valor, the Tuition Refund Plan will pay benefits (subject to its terms, conditions and limitations and based on the amount insured) directly to the school in order to assist the family in meeting their financial obligation.
Please read the information provided pertaining to Valor’s Tuition Refund Plan (TRP), Insurance Program provided by A.W.G Dewar, Inc. Tuition Refund Plan.
When the Enrollment & Financial Agreement of our student/s has been signed by both parents or guardians, please click the FACTS link in your SchoolAdmin account checklist. You will need to access FACTS only through this SchoolAdmin link, not directly from your web browser.
- If you have an existing FACTS account with Valor, please log into your account with your existing user name and password using the link in your checklist. Proceed as prompted in setting up your payment plan for the 2018-2019 school year, and making your deposit payment.
- If you do not have an existing FACTS account with Valor, please create an account and proceed as prompted in setting up your payment plan for the 2018-19 school year, and making your deposit payment.