Valor Christian High school is pleased to present SchoolAdmin, our new online enrollment system for the 2018–2019 school year.
Returning Valor Students
You will receive a welcome email that will provide instructions on how to login and authenticate your SchoolAdmin Enrollment account.
If you do not receive an email with login/authentication instructions, please contact the Office of Enrollment at Enrollment@ValorChristian.com or 303.471.3143. Once you have set up an account in SchoolAdmin (via the link in the welcome email), you can re-access SchoolAdmin here.
New Valor Students
If your student(s) has been accepted as a new student to Valor, please login with your existing SchoolAdmin username and password here.
Families with both New and Returning Students
Please login with your new student’s existing SchoolAdmin username and password here. Returning Valor students will automatically link to your new student’s account.
Intent to Enroll
Please indicate if your student will be enrolling for the 2018–2019 school year. If your student will not be returning, you will not complete the remaining checklist items.
If you have more than one student at Valor with one returning and the other(s) not enrolling, please allow two business days before you will be able to make the deposit payment on the student enrolling at Valor.
Enrollment & Financial Agreement
Valor Christian High School requires both parents to sign an Enrollment & Financial Agreement for each student.
- Valor requires both parents/guardians on record to sign your student’s agreement unless you have previously contacted Valor to waive this requirement.
- Please provide a different email address for each parent when signing the agreement.
- Both signatories should login and/or create a separate SchoolAdmin account to sign the agreement.
The Enrollment Agreement of all students must be signed by both parent’s before the FACTS deposit link will populate and allow the deposit payment to be made.
Contact the Office of Enrollment at email@example.com or 303-741-3103 prior to completing the agreement if
- the agreement has a person other than the student’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) listed to sign,
- if the student has only one parent/guardian to sign the agreement.
Tuition Refund Plan
Valor Christian High School offers tuition insurance coverage through A.W.G. Dewar, Inc.
Families choosing the monthly payment plan are required to participate in the Tuition Refund Plan at the additional cost of $300 per year. If your student withdraws from Valor, the Tuition Refund Plan will pay benefits (subject to its terms, conditions and limitations and based on the amount insured) directly to the school in order to assist the family in meeting their financial obligation.
Please read the information provided pertaining to Valor’s Tuition Refund Plan (TRP), Insurance Program provided by A.W.G Dewar, Inc. Tuition Refund Plan.
Valor is a Christian community with a vision to prepare tomorrow’s leaders to transform the world for Christ. Therefore, as a Valor parent and member of this community, you will willingly accept and agree to comply with the standards outlined on the Covenant.
Household and Parent Information Updates Form
Please update all household information in the space provided. There is a checkbox if no changes are needed.
$750 deposit payment through FACTS
When the Enrollment & Financial Agreement of our student/s has been signed by both parents or guardians, please click the FACTS link in your SchoolAdmin account checklist. You will need to access FACTS only through this SchoolAdmin link, not directly from your web browser.
- If you have an existing FACTS account with Valor, please log into your account with your existing user name and password using the link in your checklist. Proceed as prompted in setting up your payment plan for the 2018-2019 school year, and making your deposit payment.
- If you do not have an existing FACTS account with Valor, please create an account and proceed as prompted in setting up your payment plan for the 2018-19 school year, and making your deposit payment.