Valor’s admissions process is key to fulfilling Valor's vision to prepare tomorrow’s leaders to transform the world for Christ. We engage in a selection process with the goal of identifying the most capable and highly motivated students — students who will benefit from a Valor education — while positively contributing to the Valor community.
We are no longer accepting applications for the 2018–19 school year.
Applications for 2019–20 will open soon.
Transcript and Recommendation Request Forms
Please print the following documents. Follow the directions on each form to complete.
If you have any questions about admission to Valor, please contact the admissions office at 303.471.3381 or email@example.com.
Valor Christian High School admission criteria includes the following:
- Student and parents are in agreement with Valor's vision and mission and are enthusiastically supportive of Christian education at Valor.
- Student and parents agree and expect to hear about Jesus Christ.
- Student must be willing to give the claims of Christ a fair hearing.
- Student demonstrates academic success and motivation.
- Student will bring tangible benefits to the greater student body.
- Valor has confidence and trust that they can serve the student and parent in reaching their goals and meeting their expectations.
The online application process includes gathering student and parent information, answering two short essay questions, requesting references, acquiring transcripts, and scheduling a time for the family interview. The family interview is for the student applicant and at least one parent. All students will be required to complete admissions testing. The online application and testing fee is $150. Assessment testing will take place on the Valor campus. The application process for the 2018–19 school year will open on Tuesday, September 18.
If you have any questions about our admissions process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Valor Admissions Office at 303.471.3381.
Valor Christian admits students of any gender, race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students. Valor Christian does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, tuition assistance, athletic, arts or other school administrated programs.