Open house events are a great way to learn about Valor! Two times each fall, families come to campus and get to experience a broad range of activities, such as:
- Attend sample class sessions in English, Bible and world languages
- Experience an escape room, a 1920s speakeasy, a crime scene mystery, theatrical productions, recording studio and visual arts demonstrations, and more
- Meet our coaching staff representing 24 JV and Varsity sports
- Learn about our new Applied STEM “Fish Tank” and other maker spaces
- Get all your questions answered about the admission process, tuition assistance, academic and social and emotional support, and more
Today, you are one of us! Whether you are in middle school or transferring from another high school, you are probably wondering whether Valor is a place where you will make friends, achieve your goals, develop your faith and have fun. We’re rooting for a “Yes!” Come spend part of a day and see for yourself.
Be our VIP—give us 90 minutes, and we’ll take you behind-the-scenes to experience Valor’s student life for yourself.
Chances are good we will drop in on a class in session, check out our forensics lab or recording studio, and chat with students and faculty along the way. Please be our guest!