2022-23 Admissions Testing Dates
First round testing dates:
Saturday, November 13: 8:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. (extended time offered)
Tuesday, November 16: 4:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 20: 8:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. (extended time offered)
Second round testing dates:
Thursday, January 27: 4:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, January 29: 8:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. (extended time offered)
In order to meet an Admissions deadline, your Admissions checklist must be completed in full:
First Round Deadline
December 10, 2021 – Family notified by January 14, 2022
Second Round Deadline
February 25, 2022 – Family notified by March 10, 2022
*If you apply after the second round deadline, your application will be processed as soon as your application checklist has been completed.
- Step One – Click Apply and create an account on SchoolAdmin, our online admission and enrollment software. After you submit your application, your checklist will appear in your SchoolAdmin account.
- Step Two – In your SchoolAdmin account complete your Admissions Checklist:
- Sign up for a family interview
- Email Recommendation Forms to your current Math teacher, English teacher, and Administrator. If your school requires a signed permission form from a parent, print these permission forms.
- Sign up for the PSAT 8/9 Admissions Test
- Request transcripts and Discipline Record from your school
- The application fee is $175, and is non-refundable
Valor Christian High School admission criteria includes the following:
- Student and parents are in agreement with Valor’s vision and mission and are enthusiastically supportive of Christian education at Valor.
- Student and parents agree and expect to hear about Jesus Christ.
- Student must be willing to give the claims of Christ a fair hearing.
- Student demonstrates academic success and motivation.
- Student will bring tangible benefits to the greater student body.
- Valor has confidence and trust that they can serve the student and parent in reaching their goals and meeting their expectations.
The online application process includes gathering student and parent information, answering two short essay questions, requesting references, acquiring transcripts, and scheduling a time for the family interview.
The application and testing fee is $175. The family interview is for the student applicant and at least one parent. All students will be required to complete admissions test, PSAT 8/9, which will take place on Valor campus.
Valor Christian High School admits students of any gender, race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students.
The school does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, tuition assistance, athletic, arts or other school-administrated programs.