The application portal for the 2020-2021 school year is now open! Please see application step 1 below to start your application. If you have any questions, we would love to help you! Please call Karen Kay or Jeannette Roberts at 303-471-3381.
First Round Admission
- December 3, 2019 – Application Deadline. The Admission Committee will consider all completed applications that arrive by the deadline.
- January 6, 2020 – Notification. Parents will be notified by email. Accepted students will receive a letter in the mail.
Second Round Admission
- February 19, 2020 – Application Deadline. The Admission Committee will consider all completed applications that arrive by the deadline.
- March 3, 2020 – Notification. Parents will be notified by email. Accepted students will receive a letter in the mail.
- Any applications completed after March 3 will be considered for rolling admissions if spots are still available.
Start by creating an account on SchoolAdmin, our online admission and enrollment management software. Please be sure to read this entire page before starting an application for important information about our application requirements and process.
Schedule Family Interview
Second, log in to your SchoolAdmin Admissions Checklist, and follow the prompts for English teacher, math teacher, and administrator references. Once you have added the names and email addresses of your references, SchoolAdmin will automatically send the appropriate forms via email.
Take Admission Test
Testing dates for incoming 9th graders can be found below. Transfers should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about testing.
First round testing dates:
Saturday, November 2: 8:45am-12:15pm
Wednesday, November 6: 4:00-7:30pm
Monday, November 11: 4:00-7:30pm
Saturday, November 16: 8:45am-12:15pm
Second round testing dates:
Saturday, January 11: 8:45am-12:15pm
Saturday, January 18: 8:45am-12:15pm
Thursday, January 23: 4:00-7:30pm
Valor Christian High School admission criteria includes the following:
- Student and parents are in agreement with Valor’s vision and mission and are enthusiastically supportive of Christian education at Valor.
- Student and parents agree and expect to hear about Jesus Christ.
- Student must be willing to give the claims of Christ a fair hearing.
- Student demonstrates academic success and motivation.
- Student will bring tangible benefits to the greater student body.
- Valor has confidence and trust that they can serve the student and parent in reaching their goals and meeting their expectations.
The online application process includes gathering student and parent information, answering two short essay questions, requesting references, acquiring transcripts, and scheduling a time for the family interview.
The online application and testing fee is $150. The family interview is for the student applicant and at least one parent. All students will be required to complete admissions testing. Assessment testing will take place on the Valor campus.
Valor Christian High School admits students of any gender, race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students.
The school does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, tuition assistance, athletic, arts or other school-administrated programs.