Application opens September 1
- December 3, 2019 – Application Deadline. The Admission Committee will consider all completed applications that arrive by the deadline.
- January 6, 2020 – Notification. Parents will be notified by email. Accepted students will receive a letter in the mail.
- February 19, 2020 – Application Deadline. The Admission Committee will consider all completed applications that arrive by the deadline.
- March 20, 2020 – Notification. Parents will be notified by email. Accepted students will receive a letter in the mail.
Make sure to read the “Application Essentials” for important information about our application requirements and process.
Applications will open on September 1st.
Schedule Family Interview
Second, log in to your SchoolAdmin Admissions Checklist, and follow the prompts for English teacher, math teacher, and administrator references. Once you have added the names and email addresses of your references, SchoolAdmin will automatically send the appropriate forms via email.
Take Admission Test
Review Your Application
Valor Christian High School admission criteria includes the following:
- Student and parents are in agreement with Valor’s vision and mission and are enthusiastically supportive of Christian education at Valor.
- Student and parents agree and expect to hear about Jesus Christ.
- Student must be willing to give the claims of Christ a fair hearing.
- Student demonstrates academic success and motivation.
- Student will bring tangible benefits to the greater student body.
- Valor has confidence and trust that they can serve the student and parent in reaching their goals and meeting their expectations.
The online application process includes gathering student and parent information, answering two short essay questions, requesting references, acquiring transcripts, and scheduling a time for the family interview.
The family interview is for the student applicant and at least one parent. All students will be required to complete admissions testing. The online application and testing fee is $150. Assessment testing will take place on the Valor campus. The application process for the 2019–20 school year will open on Tuesday, September 18.
Valor Christian High School admits students of any gender, race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students.
The school does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, tuition assistance, athletic, arts or other school-administrated programs.